Sunday 18 September 2016

Barrus Spring/Summer 2017 Collection // LFW

Neslişah and Yilmaz and Nur Çağlayan dazzled Freeman's Hall in Holborn Friday afternoon and I can bet there was hundreds of 'oohs' and 'aahs' throughout! The models graced the catwalk in cocktail dresses, and evening/casual wear inspired by the designers Turkish influences and Austrian artist Gustav Klimt. 


The Spring/Summer collection displayed sequin's, French lace and extravagant ruffles which really accentuated the femininity on the models and the garments. The outfits involved figure hugging dresses with fish tails, flowing summery dresses and one of my favourite pieces of clothing, bralets/crop tops. 

The entire range of colours involved pale nudes, pinks, purples, deep browns, orange, green and gold. The outfits ranged from jumpsuits, playsuits, gowns, hemmed skirts and off-shoulder dresses. 

The designers corporated a mixture of culture and modernity to their collection which can be seen distinctively in every piece. 

As I am a girl who loves pink, lace and all things summery, this collection really caught my eye and I fell in love immediately. Now would definitely be the time for me to win the lottery! There's one in particular (5th photo) that you will see down below which gives me so many mermaid vibes, I need it!! The whole range is just so classy, sophisticated and I have finally found a catwalk that just screams my name! If my wardrobe can look like this one day, I have officially won at life! Bravo ladies!

Take a little look at my favourite pieces from the entire collection which was shown for the first time on Friday!









- Shelby xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang