Tuesday 5 July 2016

Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss Review


Another 'KIKO' purchase on the blog! This time I'm going to be talking about this beautiful baby pink pencil lip gloss!

In my opinion, I believe that if you're going to purchase a makeup product from a brand you've never heard of or tried out before, go for a lip product! Whenever I go in to a makeup shop, I head straight for the lip glosses and lip sticks because my lips are one feature on my face that I like looking all pretty! 

I always go for a pink tone in lip products and while most of my pink lip-glosses/lipsticks are a darkish tone, this one is extremely light, hence why it's called baby pink! (Duh, Shelby) And is perfect to wear if you're going for a natural makeup look. 

The packaging isn't overly exciting, its just plain black and tells you what the product is, what quantity and then has the brand's name on the side. Although it's not overly flashy, the packaging is still cute and it's more about the quality of the makeup than the quantity of the packing, am I right?

The pencil lip gloss is extremely light and easy to apply on the lips and is a soft, creamy texture which moisturises the lips.  
It's a very easy lip product that you can put into your bag while out all day so you have something to fill your lips in if it fades away throughout the day. 

Overall, I think this is a must have product to your lip collection as it is so glossy and makes your lips feel incredibly soft! It's worth having just for in your bag and the price is incredibly cheap which makes it all the better as the quality is insanely good! 

Buy the Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss HERE.

Read my blog post on the Kiko Blush HERE




Shelby xxx

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang