Wednesday 6 July 2016

NYX Lingerie Lipgloss Review


On the blog today, I'll be talking about the gorgeous NYX Lingerie Lip-gloss! 

I have had wanted a NYX Lingerie lip-gloss ever since the release so when I got to look around at all the NYX products in Meadowhall last month, this product was one that I immediately picked up! If you read my previous post about the Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss, you will know that lip products are the products I always go to first. Of course, I did have a look around at all the other products NYX had to offer me, but this product in particular wasn't even to be questioned about. 

I got the NYX Lingerie lip-gloss in the colour 'Lace Detail' which is an absolutely gorgeous nude and it is my most used nude lip product since purchasing it! It is so gorgeous to apply and just adds a little something to your lips when you're going for a natural look. This lip product could hands down be a Kylie Jenner Lip-Kit dupe! I'm probably extremely behind with that and I guarentee a million bloggers/youtubers have already suggested this as a dupe haha, but I thought I'd just mention it incase anybody didn't know that these are incredibly similar to Kylie's Lip-Kits!

When applying, I personally would not apply just one layer as it doesn't give that much coverage, I would suggest two/three layers before you get the result you're looking for. The product dries extremely quickly which is such a bonus as it's not fun to have wet lips all day! The only little thing I would say that needs is changing is that it is rather sticky, it's also not fun when you're talking to people and your lips keep sticking together! 

This Lip-Gloss is extremely affordable, has some absolutely gorgeous colours and I will 100% be building up a collection of these lip-glosses! After I made my purchase, I saw some negative reviews online so I was very worried that I had just wasted my money, however, this lip gloss is absolutely perfect for my lips, I get so much use out of it and I just adore the colour! I would suggest trying out a friends maybe before actually purchasing, as it looks like this lip-gloss only cooperates with certain lips, so to be on the safe side, try out someone else's and you'll know for sure if you do like it that you won't be throwing your money away! 

I really hope you have enjoyed this blog post! Hopefully me writing this has gave you lovely bloggers out there a little insight as to what to expect if you're going to buy a NYX Lingerie Lip-Gloss! Tweet me over at @ItsShelbyMariee and tell me you're opinion on the product as a whole, I would love to hear all of your thoughts! 

Buy the NYX Lingerie Lip-Gloss HERE.

Thank you for reading lovelies! :)


- Shelby xxx


 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang