Saturday 28 November 2015

The Christmas Tag!





1) What's your favourite holiday movie?

My number 1 Christmas films definitely have to be 'The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3'. I've watched them from such a young age and they're the only Christmas films I will watch. 

2) What's your favourite Christmas colour?

Definitely Red. Being as it is the main colour surrounding Christmas and red is one of my favourite colours anyway! 

3) Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas? 

The majority of my Christmas's I've spent in my pyjamas but this year I've decided I will finally buy a nice outfit and find a makeup look specifically for the 25th of December! 

4) If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be? 

My Grandad Peter, last month, a month away from Christmas to be exact, he passed away and I will forever regret not visiting him enough and showing him how much I appreciated him because I adored that man more than anything! 

5) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 

Christmas Day of course! Maybe on Christmas Eve we'll open a new pair of pyjamas to sleep in but that's about it, the rest of the presents have to wait to be unwrapped at about 8am Christmas Day! 

6) Have you ever built a ginger bread house? 

I actually haven't but I think that would be a lot of fun!! 

7) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

I just like to chill out with the family, make the sure house pretty with decorations and just enjoy everyones company. (Ha I'm listening to Justin Bieber's song company) 

8) Any Christmas wishes? 

Not any major wishes, I'll be happy with whatever I get :) 

9) What's your favourite holiday drink? 

I'm 18 and probably should give you an alcoholic drink that I enjoy drinking but honestly, J2O's and Britvics are what I love to drink! 

10) What's your favourite Christmas meal? 

Just the traditional Christmas dinner to be honest. Chicken, plenty of veg, a lot of of gravy and about 3/4 Yorkshire puddings because they're just so delicious! Sprouts are a big NO NO. 

Have you done the Christmas Tag yet? If not then have a go and tag me so I can read them! :) 

                       - Shelby xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang