Saturday 28 November 2015

My first ever No7 purchases!


Recently, I went on a little hunt for MAC Makeup as I heard that Debenhams had a section. However, the closest Debenhams that sold it was Meadowhall. Now, there's no chance of me going to Meadowhall while it's so close to Christmas, it'll be HEAVING! 

I was in desperate need of a new foundation though, so I ventured to Boots to see what makeup brands they could offer me. My mum recommended No7. Luckily for me, they was having a 3 for 2 sale so I thought this was a perfect opportunity to try out a new brand. MAC can wait a little longer!

Here's what I purchased:



Since the day I started wearing foundation, I have only ever used my fingers to apply it. I've realised your fingers aren't the best accessory to do this, sometimes it can look blotchy, you don't know for sure if you've got every single section of your face etc... This foundation brush is a GODSEND!! It applies my foundation perfectly and is so soft. I feel like I'm painting my face on now but I can't complain because it paints it perfectly!!



This is yet the BEST foundation I have ever bought! Me being Casper the ghost, I had to get the lightest of the foundations which is 'Warm Ivory' and it is PERFECT! It gives my skin colour, makes my face look like it's had a tan and doesn't have that Oompa Loompa effect on it at all! Just like it says on the picture 'Up to 24 hours wear', it lasts all day so I don't need to ever touch up and it's just such a warm, subtle colour for my skin. I love it! 



I have only ever wore pink lipstick/lipgloss so I probably should've took a risk and tried something new like red or brown, but, this iced pink lipstick is such a lovely colour. It fits perfectly with my foundation and is very easy and smooth when applying. Maybe next time I'll move out of my comfort zone! 

Thank you reading! Let me know your favourite No7 products if you use it, I could do with the suggestions! 

Shelby xxx






1 comments:

  1. How much was the foundation? It sounds so good and i've been looking for a new one recently!

    lovely post,
    Daizy| from www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang