Wednesday 22 April 2015

Furry Friend Tag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5ZkS05D5Q

Hey everybody!!

I have just posted up on my YouTube channel the 'Furry Friend Tag' that I did with my crazy dog, Joey!

The link is up at the top if you would like to watch it!

It was a really fun video to film, it was simple, I got to introduce my dog (even though he refused to be in the video most of the time) and the questions were great!

My cousin, Megan, did a great job at filming this and she was also the one to ask me the questions.

The questions I were asked during this video was:

1. What is your pets name?
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
3. How long have you had your pet friend?
4. How did you get your pet?
5. How old is your pet?
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?

You can find the questions here: http://yttalk.com/threads/youtube-tags-tag-video-questions.17153/ and you can find many other tag questions to do aswell. 

If you have a furry friend, give it a go! You can do it as a video or just as a post, either way do it and share! :) 

Thank You - Shelby xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang