Monday 1 August 2016

Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Review


I have always been a fan of contouring, like who doesn't want to make their face look almost perfect!? I say I'm a fan but it's more of I enjoyed watching people on YouTube contour and what not so now that I finally have my own contour stick, it's exciting to be able to take what I've learnt from these amazing youtubers and try it on myself! 

I found out about this contour stick pretty much when it was released due to catching an ad on TV for it and was determined to get it! During a day out in Meadowhall, I went on my search to find this piece! I searched Superdrug first and it had sold out so that's when I started to think I was never going to be going home with it, luckily for me though, Boots had about 3 left in my skin tone so I was like thank gosh!! Its super cheap at just £6.00 and gives out such great results.

On a recent night out I gave it a try for the first time and I was SO pleased! It was easy to apply and blended so nicely. The texture is so creamy and pigmented also! It never dried out my skin either which can be found a lot in make-up products if you don't pick up the right ones. As this was the light shade, I think this will be much better for when you're wanting a natural day-out contour look. So, for my night outs, I might invest in a medium shade to give off a more dramatic look. This one also would be so handy to just throw in your bag if you're ever wanting to touch up throughout your day!

If I was to change one thing about this product, it would just to add a few instructions on how to use the product to get the best results. As a beginner of contouring, I had no idea on where on your face you put the bronze and highlighter. Luckily for google I got my answer but I think the product itself should have some sort of instruction booklet for even better reviews!

You can purchase this product HERE.

Have you bought this product recently? Tweet me over at ItsShelbyMariee and let me know your opinions on this product! :)

- Shelby xxx

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang