Saturday 30 January 2016

The Book Tag!




1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? - I either read in the living room if no one's at home or in my bedroom. It has to be quiet, peaceful place :)

2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper? - I read through my phone on Kindle or iBooks so I don't ever need to use a bookmark :)

3. Can you stop reading any time you want or do you have to stop a certain page, chapter, part, etc.? - I have to read a full chapter before putting the book down or I'll get confused on what's been happening.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading? - I drink while reading most of the time, the eating is saved for the TV Shows haha :)

5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV? - Definitely not, I will get distracted so quickly.

6. One book at a time or several at once? One book at a time so I can put my 100% focus on it.

7. Reading at home or everywhere? - Sometimes I'll read on the bus or in the car but I do prefer it at home where I'm comfortable and there's definite peace :)

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? - Silently in my head, I always cringe at having to read out loud, I hated doing that at school!

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages? - All the time, I'm terrible for giving myself spoilers but when I get into something and it drags out the answer I want then I'll skip sometimes even to the ending to make sure there's a happy ending, and if there's not, I can prepare! Hahaha

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? - Like I said in question 2, I read off my phone, but I do hate broken spines, it would drive me crazy!!

11. Do you write in books? - As I use my phone, I sometimes highlight certain quotes and sayings.


                                 If you're a bookworm, it's your time to answer these questions! :)

                                                               - Shelby xxx

                                   Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Youtube/Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang